- Get a big bowl and place your garments into the bowl. Fill the bowl with warm water and add some shampoo or natural washing powder.
- Massage your garment in the water until the shampoo/washing powder gets foamy and is well incorporated in the cloth. If there are stains rub the part where the stain is gentle. ( I highly recommend to do that instantly if the garment gets stained – like this you avoid the stain getting too deep into the fibre and its easy to wash it out)
- Leave it soaking for about 30 min – 1 hour.
- Massage the garment once again and pour the water out. Then fill the bowl with clean water and wring the garment in the clean water to get excess shampoo/washing powder out.
- Pour the clean water out and once again wring the garment to get excess water out of the cloth so that it can dry faster.
- Hang it up for drying.
Enjoy your beautiful and fresh garment blessed and hand-washed by yourself with so much love and care. <3